i am your
EVERYDAY cliché.



Good day blogger.
kickassblog here! :)
Enjoy my blog.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

watching videos on YouTube.
Friday, July 9, 2010 @ 5:01 PM

          I love YouTube. You can watch videos created by users, watch favorite scenes from your favorite tv shows, watch shows you missed while shopping, etc. It's a very intelligent site. Flash became famous because it. (not the superhero, ok?)
          Anyway, I just wanted to share this video I saw while roaming around YouTube. The girl, I think, is from GMA 7's first Taiwanovela, My MVP Valentine. And the guy is from ABS-CBN's Taiwanovela, Miss No Good. It's a Coca Cola commercial from China/Taiwan. Enjoy. :)


          Nice, right? Also a great technique to create a cheesy moment for you and your love ones. :)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 comments